Customised services for large organisations
INCLUDING UX AUDITS, STRATEGIES and IMPLEMENTATION
Large organisations often want to call on an independent resources to help align their digital marketing with the high end goals of the business from a customer focussed perspective.
Most agencies are fully aware of their needs from a business perspective but like to use a user experience designer to throughly check the approach that they're about to take or have taken in the past to determine whether it's meeting the needs of the end users and not just the business.
Sitesmiths have been involved with helping multiple Northern Territory Government agencies and large scale corporations with their websites, intranets and online marketing.
Each project has had a variation of requirements and so each approach is tailor made, and quotes can be flexible according to the needs of the project, for example fixed costs for one-off designs or on-going hourly rates charged monthly for long term projects that require a more agile approach with more iterations.
Our services include:
- User Experience Audits - There are various approaches that can be taken to audit a website or intranet. All of the approaches mark the digital design in question against specific criteria determined in the early stages of the project to ensure that the design is performing, or will perform well. The results are documented and any recommendations are provided for approval
- User Experience Strategy Guides - Again this is a customisable process based on the individual project size. The guide includes a complete breakdown of the target audiences with the specific aims and objectives of the project mapped out against the ideal user journeys that should be considered
- Information Architecture - Wireframes and sitemaps are produced to help communicate content structures for marketing managers and developers. The wireframes and sitemaps are used to cross reference the user journeys and ensure that all of the customer requests are being met with the least amount of ambiguity or confusion
- User Interface Design - Crafting a visual design that ticks all of the boxes that have been considered in the strategy stages. The design is applied using Photoshop or Sketch and can be packaged to be provided to your in-house or external developers of your choice
- Digital style guides - When a brand has been developed for print only, it can sometimes be a struggle to use it online. A brand refresh can be created to provide conscientious variations of logos that will work well online, complete with written guidelines on their use.