Website and User Interface Design
User Interface Design is when a designer takes everything that they've learnt through the IA & UX processes above and crafts a visual design that will make sure that your customers want to interact with your website or software. It's about using visual techniques to lead customers through your website in the way that you need them to to complete the goals and tasks that you set out above.
- Beautifully created website, intranet and software designs
- Design revisions, iterations and change requests
- Final full resolution designs
- Digital style guides
By teaming up with local developers, websites are hand coded to perfection. No templates are used so your website will belong to you, and only you. The developers build the website to match the designs pixel by pixel, so whatever you sign off during the design process is what you'll see at project completion.
- Hand holding through the domain and hosting setup process
- Hand coded website build
- Staged temporary site for checking
- Final upload of website for public to see
After a website has been lovingly crafted and perfected, it goes online and then your new online business has begun. Like all businesses it's then time to start promoting your website across as many relevant sectors as possible. Sitesmiths prefer to stick with clients throughout their online business presence.
- Social Media Design & Strategy
- Setup and Design
- Content production & Daily Management
- Training and Strategy Guides
- Email Marketing
- Setup and Management
- Reporting & Analysis